Contact Us and Send Your Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Client Service Representative will handle all aspects of the Client Services department supporting all product needs. This includes incoming calls from both our Financial Advisors out in the field as well as our clients and internal staff. This position will offer the highest level of service and professionalism to our advisors and clients.
Job Responsibilities (Include, but not limited to):
- Answer incoming calls consistently throughout the day from advisors, clients and other internal staff performing all needed.
- Answer incoming calls to the assigned advisors phone line as that advisor’s assistant and check the advisor’s voicemail periodically throughout the day.
- Process distributions, loans, transfer-in/transfer-outs, mutual fund exchanges and follow-up as needed. Follow up to verify that distributions/loans have been processed.
- Perform account research, billing research and maintain call logs as needed.
- Send pre-filled forms using LaserAp to the clients whenever possible. This includes but is not limited to SRAs, distribution forms, loan forms, change forms and requests for distribution.
- Obtain TPA approvals for all KM Capital Programs and assist in helping the advisors with obtaining TPA approvals for other products outside of KM Capital.
- Perform Transfer Tracking to ensure money is coming into KMC in a timely fashion.
- Verify email address, phone number, home address and employer each time you are on the phone with a client to ensure we have the most updated information. In addition, contact clients that we do not have a personal email address with the goal of obtaining one. Process those updates as needed.
- Research and update wrong addresses via statements that are returned as deliverable.
- Conference call clients in with other carriers including our record keeper if needed and remain on the line to ensure the client’s questions get answered.
- Handle advisor paperwork issues that come back from our broker dealer incomplete.
- Assist with retirement incentive accounts as needed.
- Check advisor incoming mail folder for any client correspondence that can be handled in a timely manner.
- Contact assigned advisors once a week to see if you can assist in any way.
- Refer any client leads to the appropriate advisor in a timely fashion.
- Print and mail prospectuses as needed
- Ongoing projects if and when there is downtime and offer support to other client service representatives experiencing an unusually heavy workload.
- Additional duties and responsibilities assigned as needed.
- Exceptional customer service skills with a minimum of 2 years of customer service experience in the financial industry strongly preferred.
- Extreme professionalism as this position will be interacting with various levels of the organization as well as clients.
- Strong familiarity with MS Office and other web based applications.
- Strong ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment. Exceptional organizational skills as well as attention to detail.
- FINRA Series 6 license preferred but not required.