Kades-Margolis works with several insurance companies to provide voluntary insurance programs to administrators. Voluntary benefits are a great way to supplement your existing benefits plan.
- Elect elimination (waiting) period and benefit period to best suit your individual needs
- Stand-alone coverage for working spouses is available as well
Cancer (and other) Insurance
- This program covers cancer, muscular dystrophy, multiple sclerosis and 18 other specified illnesses
- The plan will pay a wellness benefit on an annual basis for specific
wellness tests, such as mammogram, Pap smear, PSA, colonoscopy, etc.
Universal Life and 20 Year Term Life Insurance
- Elect a level of coverage to protect your family’s financial security
- Spouse stand-alone coverage available
- Child Term Rider up to $10,000 available
- Similar to Student Accident Insurance, this plan pays lump sum dollar amounts to you in the event of accidental injury
- Includes accidental life insurance, hospitalization and ICU, ambulance services, accidental disability coverage and medical expenses
- Individual and Family coverage available
Critical Illness Insurance
- Choose a dollar amount of $5,000 to $50,000 that pays out when
diagnosed with a heart attack, stroke, major organ transplant, end stage
renal failure, etc.
- Employee, Employee/Spouse, Employee/Child(ren) and Family coverage is available
Please contact our Employer Plans Division at (800) 433-1828, ext. 3 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.