At Kades-Margolis, we understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing surrounding the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19). With news and information changing rapidly, we are all trying to keep up and adjust accordingly.
We remain firmly committed to you, our clients, and have taken the following steps in an effort to minimize disruption in our services.
- We have implemented a work from home policy in keeping with current directives, as well as for the concern and safety of our staff and clients.
- Your information remains in a secure and encrypted environment, as all of our employees have proper encryption and virus software enabled on the computers they are using to continue to support you.
- We have added a Special Messages from Kades-Margolis section to the 4kmc.com website which will be updated with the most relevant COVID-19 information we have, including any actions we will be taking.
- We have been working closely with our financial advisors to make sure they remain at your service.
- We have enabled all of our employees and advisors with the necessary technology tools to meet with individuals online.
Our Sales, Service and Operations teams remain fully available. Additionally, all of our various internet-based tools remain functional.
While we don’t anticipate any significant service disruptions as a result of current circumstances, we appreciate your trust as we all pull together through this extraordinary period.
Please keep yourself and your family safe and healthy.
Ed Margolis and everyone at Kades-Margolis