Leading Sales and Marketing at Kades-Margolis one of the country’s most well-respected firms focused on helping educators succeed financially. Over 25 years of knowledge in marketing, sales and operations. Unique ability to design and execute strategies for business development, lead generation, online marketing and seminar selling.
- Large Organization & Complex Team Leadership - Open, optimistic and performance based
- Sales - Building and managing relationships that result in profitable partnerships
- Content Creation - Engaging communications that motivate any audience
- Digital and Traditional Marketing - Website and call-to-action landing page design, social media advertising & promotion
- Public Speaking - Creating compelling messages and delivering them with or without presentation decks
- Presentation Skills - Teaching others to present more effectively. Creating engaging presentations with outstanding call-to-action based outcomes
Contact by Phone
(919) 279 0514
A personal interest of mine is the “Women in Investing” series. This outreach program educates and empowers women of all ages to gain control of their finances and develop a plan for personal growth.
Another deeply personal and important part of our planning is Elder Care and preparing for your own future care. As I am caring full time for a parent, I know how rewarding and challenging this can be. Knowledge is power and exploring all of the options is essential.
We also partner with Social Security experts to bring annual workshops to our region to explore the nuances of the system. This includes personal analysis for the couple or individual.