Should I Rollover my PSERS Contributions?

Let us help you make informed decisions about your money

Deciding what to do with your PSERS contributions shouldn’t be difficult. At Kades-Margolis, we’ve helped thousands of Pennsylvania educators, administrators and support personnel make good decisions about their PSERS Rollovers.

We always recommend the same first step. Request a PSERS retirement estimate(s) by completing and submitting a PSERS Request for Retirement Estimate (PSRS-151).  PSERS will prepare two retirement estimates for members who are retiring within the current school year. While you are waiting for that information, contact a Kades-Margolis financial advisor to schedule a conversation that can help you make decisions about your PSERS benefits.

YES! I'd like to know more about my rollover options.

Securities and Advisory Services offered through GWN Securities, Inc. also a Registered Investment Advisor, 11440 North Jog Road, Palm Beach Gardens, FL, 33418, 561-472-2700, Member FINRA & SIPC.  Due to various state regulations and registration requirements concerning the dissemination of information on specific investments, GWN Securities, Inc. and their agents must be registered prior to such dissemination. This site is intended for information purposes only and further discussions will require prior compliance with state`s regulations and registration requirements. Kades-Margolis Corporation, a USRBP company, is not affiliated with GWN Securities, Inc.