Kades-Margolis Capital, LLC is proud to present Money by Design. This program allows individuals to customize their retirement plan. Money by Design gives them access to more than 400 mutual funds, representing more than 20 fund families. They also have access to a Fixed-Interest Annuity Option 403(b).
Here are several of the highlights:
- Hundreds of Flexible Investment Options
- Move between funds, fund families and the Fixed-Interest Annuity Option at no extra charge
- Optional Automatic Rebalancing
- Optional Dollar Cost Averaging
- Consolidated Quarterly Statements
- Convenient Account Access
- Loan Provision
Either Tax-Deferred or Tax-Free Growth
- Tax-Deferred 403(b), 403(b)(7), 457(b), IRA, SEP or Simple IRA
- Tax-Free Roth 403(b), 403(b)(7), or Roth IRA*
*Roth must be held for five years and through age 59 1/2 to be tax-free.
Hundreds of Flexible Investment Options 1
- Visit www.4kmc.com for a current list of available funds
- Move between funds, fund families and the Fixed-Interest Annuity Option2 at no extra charge
- Choose from approximately 400 mutual funds representing more than 20 mutual fund families:
*Alliance Bernstein * Delaware Investments * Goldman Sachs
*Oppenheimer * American Century * Dreyfus * Invesco * Pimco
*American Funds * Fidelity Investments * Ivy * Pioneer
*Black Rock *Franklin Templeton * JP Morgan *
*Calamos * Mainstay * MFS * Nuveen * RidgeWorth
*T. Rowe Price (and more)
Fixed-Interest Annuity Option (FIO) 403(b)3
- Fixed-Interest Annuity Option offers a fixed interest rate that is declared monthly, and credited daily based on an annual effective rate
- Minimum guaranteed interest rate is 2%4
- The Variable Annuity Life Insurance Company issues the group fixed-interest annuity
- There are no fees if a participant moves from the FIO investment option to another investment option, but if the FIO is eliminated as an investment option under the Program there may be a termination fee
Optional Automatic Rebalancing Feature
- Quarterly, Semi-Annually, Annually
- This option automatically realigns your portfolio to maintain your desired allocation.
Optional Dollar Cost Averaging5
- Dollar Cost Averaging is a strategy which invests equal monetary amounts regularly over a specific time period
Consolidated Quarterly Statements
- All of your investments are listed on a single quarterly statement and also available via our website with an option to specify any date range
- Email confirmations sent for lump sum rollovers, transfers or exchanges
Convenient Account Access
Account access is available at www.4kmc.com or you can call toll-free
(800) 940-5524 to talk with a client service representative. A customer service representative is available from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Available where allowed by both employer plan document and federal regulations
- Minimum loan $1,000 and maximum loan is 50% of account value up to $50,000
- 100% of interest paid on loan is credited back to participants account
- Maximum of two outstanding loans at one time
- For more complete information and to carefully consider the securities offered, including investment objectives, risks, charges, expenses and fees, please request a prospectus from your GWN Registered Representative. Please read it carefully before you invest or send money.
- Fixed-Interest Annuity Option subject to 90 day Equity Wash Provision described in the Important Disclosure Document.
- Fixed-Interest Annuity Option may not be available in all states, employers and plan types.
- Based on the claims paying ability of the underlying insurance company.
- Dollar Cost Averaging may or may not reduce risk.
If you would like more information, please call Kades-Margolis at
(800) 433-1828, ext. 4. You can also email us by clicking here.
We will have one of our financial advisors contact you.