Money by Design
Delivered exclusively by Kades-Margolis Corporation
Kades-Margolis Capital, LLC offers a unique retirement savings solution - the Money by Design program. This program allows individuals, with the help of their financial advisor, to customize their retirement plan in unique ways.
Money by Design Features
Tax-Deferred or Tax-Free Growth
• Tax-Deferred 403(b), 403(b)(7), 457(b), IRA, SEP or Simple IRA.
• Tax-Free Roth 403(b), 403(b)(7), or Roth IRA.
• Roth must be held for 5 years and through age 59 1/2 to be tax-free.
Hundreds of Flexible Investment Options
• Move between funds, fund families and the Fixed-Interest Annuity Option2 at no additional charge.
• Choose from over 400 mutual funds representing more than 20 fund families.
Fixed-Interest Annuity Option (FIO) 403(b)*
• Fixed-Interest Annuity Option offers a fixed interest rate. The interest rate is declared monthly and
credited daily based on an annual effective rate.
• A stated minimum guaranteed interest rate.
• Group fixed annuity issued by The Variable Annuity Life Insurance Company.
• There are no fees if a participant moves from the FIO investment option to another investment option,
but if the FIO is eliminated as an investment option under the Program there may be a termination fee.
Optional Automatic Rebalancing Feature3
• This option automatically realigns your portfolio to maintain your desired allocation.
Quarterly Semi-Annually Annually
*Guarantees are based on the claims-paying ability of issuing Insurance Company.
Optional Dollar Cost Averaging
• Dollar Cost Averaging is an strategy which invests equal monetary amounts regularly over a
specific time period.
Consolidated Quarterly Statements
• All of your investments are listed on a single quarterly statement and also available via our website
with an option to specify any date range.
• E-mail confirmations sent for lump sum rollovers, transfers or exchanges.
Convenient Account Access
• Available via www.4kmc.com website or toll-free telephone support with our client service
representatives from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
• Available where allowed by both employer plan document and federal regulations.
• Minimum loan $1,000 and maximum loan is 50% of account value up to $50,000.
• 100% of interest paid on loan is credited back to participants account.
• Maximum of two outstanding loans at one time.