Why Join Kades-Margolis?
For more than 40 years, Kades-Margolis Corporation has helped more than 30,000 individuals and their families plan for the important financial events in their lives, including retirement and beyond. Because thousands of people trust us to help them with their finances, investments and retirement plans, we at Kades-Margolis have built a successful culture that values and promotes integrity, honesty and exceptional customer service.
We continue to offer excellent employment opportunities for the right individuals. We understand that choosing a company to help you be successful is a big decision. For this reason, we have put great thought into the culture we support and the benefits we offer.
At Kades-Margolis Corporation, our culture fosters success by offering an entrepreneurial environment. We offer you the ability to build your business backed by a strong brand in the Pennsylvania educator retirement plan market. You can choose how to build your business and which of our tools fit your style and approach to client acquisition and service.
We Arm You With the Tools to Succeed
- Salaried opportunities for the first year, as well as commission-based opportunities for experienced advisors.
- Initial licensing fees and E&O insurance paid for by Kades-Margolis with the potential to have a portion subsidized in future years based on production.
- Client Service Support Center with a specific Client Service Representative assigned to you.
- Group medical and dental insurance as well as a 401(k).
- Strategic individualized business planning with our sales leadership team based on your goals & objectives.
- Marketing support that offers assistance with the coordination of financial presentations, seminars and client appreciation events.
- Effective lead generation program virtually eliminating the need to cold call.
- Comprehensive and ongoing training and development with regard to compliance, systems, processes, and products.